News

AdMech Update

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Right then, the Mechanicus force is coming along. I now have my two boyz units sorted, ten strong each armed with choppas and sluggas :)

That's 16 metal servtors, plus four plastic conversions seen before. They're all armed with half a storm bolter (erm, bolter?) from IG and SM vehicles. Then there's an SM hunter killer missile (rokkit launcha) and a shortened sentinel autocannon (big shoota) thrown in.

I still need to do the tedious job of drilling barrels, but I'm happy with the result. Will look much better painted I'm sure!

Also the Stalker is now completed, armed with a heavy plasma cannon conversion thing (kustom mega-blasta).


I'm quite happy with the look and feel of this one. I like the way he's sort of crouching, aiming with the tail gun. With a big mek in the army this deff dred will count as a troop choice, so I've now got three troop choices sorted.

Next up are the big trakks and the lifta wagon.

4 comments:

Buffer said...

Mate, I love the idea of your new army your working on. Particularly like the sentinel conversion, it looks awesome! Think I might have to steal the idea! You do come up with some really awesome conversions.

Zzzzzz said...

Crackin' progress Si. Any chance you could pm me on an unrelated matter ?

Si said...

Thanks guys, and Buffer steal away!

I've got so many ideas for the lifta wagon I've got to get something started before they drift away.

And Zzzzzz, sure will do.

Zzzzzz said...

Ha, Have now enabled the 'email me' function on my profile. That should help.