News

Praetorian Chimera

Thursday 30 December 2010

Right then, back to it. I've done a fair bit of work on my praetorian armoured vehicles. First up is the Company Command Squads personal Chimera.

I started this probably at the end of last year, but only recently took it up again. It's a very simple conversion from the original chimeras, using a predator turret and a set of wheels from Tablescape (50p a pop, a bargain in my view). I'm quite happy with the result, looks suitably fieldworthy if that makes sense.




I'll be back with more updates after Big Bang Theory ;)

2 comments:

Zzzzzz said...

Beautiful. And nice to see you back in the blogosphere as well.

Looking forward to seeing more of your vehicles in the coming year.

Si said...

Thanks, it's good to be back!

I've got a few plans for the immediate future, but with my kitten-like attention span it's not worth planning too far ahead :D