News

Photos

Monday 30 March 2009

Greetings! Right then, some updates.

I've just posted the new project log for my chimeras. As I mentioned these are going to be solely for my Praetorians when I split them out of the main army. Development is coming along nicely, just a shame I've run out of tracks and roadwheels otherwise I'd be working on the hellhound too.


I've also started a log for the ravenwing buggy I've been sitting on for months. Needs a lot of work, but I'm really happy with the initial concept:


Finally I've added the log for the new grot trukk, inspired by the sturmtiger (ish).


I've uploaded a new photo for the Arbites Chimera as well.

On holiday this week with very few plans, so I'm thinking I will crack on with some of my modelling. Not sure where to work, the gargant is looking quite tempted, and I've just started painting my baneblade. I'd like the get the praetorian chimeras riveted and ready for painting too.

Finger's crossed eh?

0 comments: